In GTA 5, mastering the use of explosives can be thrilling and strategic. One example of that is sticky bombs.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to detonate sticky bombs and give you some helpful information about them.
How to Detonate Sticky Bombs in GTA 5
To blow up sticky bombs in GTA 5, just put them on surfaces like the ground or walls using the “Left Mouse Button” and hit the “G” key on your keyboard to make them explode.
Depending on your platform, here are the controls you can use to place and detonate a sticky bomb:
- PlayStation: Use “R2” on your controller to plant a sticky bomb, then press the “Left” arrow on your D-Pad to detonate.
- Xbox: Use “RT” to plant the sticky bomb, then press the “Left” arrow button on the D-Pad to detonate.
You can also throw sticky bombs like other bombs and detonate them from afar. Here are the steps to do that:
- PC: Use the “Right Mouse Button” to aim, then the “Left Mouse Button” to throw the bomb. Press “G” to detonate it from a distance.
- PlayStation: Use the “L2” to aim and press “R2” to throw the bomb. Press the “Left” D-Pad button to detonate.
- Xbox: Press the “LT” button on your controller to aim, then press “RT” to throw the bomb. Press the “Left” D-Pad button to detonate.
Keep in mind that keeping a safe distance is required unless you want to explode your shelf.